Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Doing Some Lunch Time Writing

A lunch or work break is one of the best times to get some writing done. I can't count how many pages I've gotten done on breaks over the years. It all adds up, even if you only get a few hundred words done. And it's better than listening to people act like their life is ending because Monday rolled around again. 

The Veil is clocking in at around 35,000 words right now. Making progress.

I'm currently reading The Institute by Stephen King and enjoying it quite a bit. The story is rocketing along, and I find myself thinking about the book when I'm not reading it. Usually a good sign for me, meaning I'll finish the book in short order. 



No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...