Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sunday Writing

We're celebrating my wife's birthday today with my in-laws. I took her out for dinner to Joe's Crab Shack and was pleasantly surprised. I'd go again. The Tabasco-butter dipping sauce was godlike. I even wore the crab/lobster bib with the words "Shrimpin' ain't easy" scrawled on it by the waitress. They need to put that on a t-shirt.

I got news that I was shortlisted for a Military SF anthology that I submitted a story to earlier this year. I'm hoping to have my story included.

Wrote some on the third Gray Men book. I'm also editing chapters in the second book. 

No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...