Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Novella Done, Trilogy Continues

The novella I'm working on is done. Just have to make a quick editing pass. It's a fun, B-movie story with tons of monsters. The Gray Men trilogy continues. I did a little writing up in the Thousand Islands, but mostly we chilled out at the beach and around the campfire.

The Gray Men will wind up being a trilogy. I had originally envisioned a four or five book series, but the story is telling me to wrap things up. 

Next up will be a zombie epic. I hadn't considered writing another zombie book, but a neat idea struck me. I'm going to see where it goes.

No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...