Wednesday, December 23, 2020

A Good Writing Day

I have the week off from my day job, so I'm trying to get more writing and writing-related tasks done. I got 1,200 words this morning on The Foundation.  I crossed the 25,000-word mark, which isn't quite halfway done. I expect this one to weigh in around 60,000 words when finished.

I started watching Blood Quantum on Shudder and got about an hour in. Interesting zombie flick. I'll try and watch the rest of it this evening.

I have to head out to get some stocking stuffers. I'm going to go to our local CVS, which isn't typically busy. Going to mask up, get in, and get out.  I'll probably wrap some presents later in preparation for the big day. 

No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...