Saturday, December 19, 2020

Short Story Completed

 I finished up a short story this morning for submission to an anthology this morning. Our dogs were up at 5:15 a.m. More specifically, our fourteen-year-old dog decided she no longer wanted to be in the crate. That caused a chain reaction, and our two puppies were up shortly after.

I decided to take advantage of being up early with a relatively quiet house. Got the aforementioned short story finished and got some more words on the novel-in-progress.

Last night's Mandalorian finale was excellent. I won't spoil it, but my Star Wars fanboy heart skipped a beat. The bounced back nicely from the previous week's episode, which I thought was weak. Bill Burr doesn't really fit in to the Star Wars universe, and I found his character grating. 

We're going to bake some Christmas cookies today and put up our tree tomorrow. Trying to make things feel a little more like Christmas and stagger to the end of this crazy year. 

No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...