Monday, December 28, 2020

Post Christmas

 I'm back to work this week after having last week off. Continuing to work on The Foundation. 

One of my areas of focus is to increase the number of titles I have out in 2021. Ideally, I'd like to do six (some combination of novels and novellas), not counting short stories. I believe that's doable with an average word count of 1,000 per day. 

I got some art supplies and graphic novels for Christmas. Also got some gift cards, which I'll spend on books. My son Matt also got me a cool Mandalorian beer mug.  My lovely wife also made stellar dinners and desserts for the family on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. 




No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...