Monday, December 07, 2020

A Writing Update

 I just crossed the 20K word mark on the latest novel, entitled The Foundation. I have a cover design worked up. I'm looking to release this sometime early in 2021, possibly February. 

The Foundation is a dark thriller with no supernatural elements. However, that doesn't mean it's lacking in the horror department. This one's got some nasty scenes. 

I have two short story ideas I'm getting ready to write. Part of my business plan for 2021 is to write more short stories with the intention of indie publishing or submitting to markets. I'm also going to throw some novellas into the mix, as well.





No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...