Saturday, September 15, 2018

Back into Writing

I got back into writing this week after a few week hiatus. We have some family issues going on with a sick relative, and the writing fell by the wayside. 

The Last Ride is getting close to done. I'm writing the last ten percent of it and then have to do an edit. This will include typing in part of the book from my writing notebooks.

My youngest son had to be at work at 6:30 a.m., so I was up a little earlier than usual to give him a ride. Got in a workout in the basement, through in some laundry, and wrote. The house is quiet, and this is the best time to get stuff done.

I also did some sketching this week. Trying to get some artwork up for sale eventually. All in good time, I suppose. 


No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...