Sunday, January 21, 2018

Writing Update 1.21.18

Enter the Night is at 37,380 words. My previous word count was a little off. It wasn't at 36,000, but 34,000. I was going off the top of my head with that count. Didn't get much writing done last week between Tuesday and Friday, as we had a crazy week. Got back at it on Saturday morning and rolling again today.

We've been watching the Marvel movies from the past 3-4 years in preparation for Infinity War coming out in May. My son suggested we catch up on the movies, and I've enjoyed watching them. We watched Guardians 2 on Friday night.

Currently reading Kill Kill Kill by Mike Leon and The Force by Don Winslow. I typically keep one Kindle book on my phone and another on my Kindle Fire.

No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...