Wednesday, June 08, 2016

The Day's Writing - June 8, 2016

Skipped the 4:30 writing session this morning. I was up until 11:00 last night so I opted to sleep until five.

Did around 488 words in 15 minutes right after dinner. Just finished another 600 in a second session.

Kingdom of the Dead is coming along at 29,000 or so words.

I'm doing a final read through of Darkness Coming (Gray Men, Book Two) on the Kindle previewer. It should be up for sale this weekend.

Planning on watching Deadpool this weekend with my son. He saw it at a buddy's house and wants to watch it again. I'm looking forward to seeing it. Also think it's cool my teenage son wants to hang and watch a movie with me.


No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...