Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Novella Finished

Finally finished up a horror novella I was working on. It's edited and ready to upload. I have to design a cover and come up with a proper title. I was thinking "Island," but that's kind of fucking boring. Have to think about that one.

The novella is a fast-paced little tale with plenty of familiar monsters, action, and gore. Should have it up for sale in the next few days.

Guitar-wise, still working on "Over the Hills and Far Away." Also working on the riff for The White Stripes' "Icky Thump." Fun stuff.

Wife is watching "A Prince for Christmas." It's a cheeseball Hallmark movie that was shot in my town (East Aurora, NY). Lame movie, but kind of cool to see the locales on film.

No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...