Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Stuff

Celebrated a great Christmas, watched the kids enjoy their gifts and got schooled in FIFA 15 by my son (twice). My wife made two excellent Italian dinners. We had one Christmas Eve and one Christmas Day.

I'm itching to spend my Amazon gift card. It's always a tough choice on how to spend it, but I've been putting books on a wish list since mid-November. Should narrow it down tonight and make my purchases. I also got a machete and a survival knife (among other gifts) to take camping. People give you funny looks when you're a horror writer and you ask for these types of things.

The Gray Men has hit the 40,000-word mark. I'm debating turning this into a trilogy. I might have enough material. Not sure yet.

Hope everyone had a great holiday season.

No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...