Monday, October 20, 2014

Setting the Stories

My wife asked my the other day about the settings of my books and what has served as inspiration for the places in my stories. Off the top of my head, here's a list by book:
Cruel Winter (Knox Estate, East Aurora, NY)
Evil Harvest (Kenmore, NY, Machias, NY)
The Dark Ones (Downtown Buffalo, Bethlehem Steel Plant)
No Escape (Robert Moses State Park, Thousand Islands)
The Hollow (Letchworth State Park, Erie, PA)
Forgotten (Montana)
The Dead Land Trilogy (Downtown Buffalo, NY, Naval Yard, Amherst, NY)
Beat The Devil (Chaffee, NY, South Wales, NY, Grand Island, NY)
Where the Dead Go/KIller on the Road (forthcoming - South Wales, Delaware/Chippewa area of Downtown)
Getaway (Buffalo's West Side)
One Crazy Night (East Aurora,NY - our first apartment there)
Strike Force Z (post-apocalypse Downtown Buffalo)

No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...