Saturday, November 09, 2013

Work on the Novel Continues and Some Thoughts on Promotion

I continue to work on the third Dead Land Book. I'm shooting for a release by the end of the year.

Next up after the Dead Land will be either a zombie novella or an idea I had for something with urban explorers who meet up with something nasty in an abandoned building.

I'm thinking of putting the whole Dead Land Trilogy on sale for 99 cents per book once the third book is done.

Also thinking I need to do a better job of launching the next book. Self-promotion has never been my strong point, and that's something I'd like to improve on in the coming months. The team at DuoLit has a good article on launching your book:

http://selfpublishingteam.com/4-steps-to-take-charge-of-your-book-launch/

No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...