Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Some New Artwork and a Short Story Collection

 I just sent a short story collection I put together off to my first reader/proofreader. I should be putting this up for sale in a week or so. Here's a look at the cover for Strange Ways.



The weather has been beautiful the past few days, with more to come. We opened our pool last Friday, and my wife took the inaugural dip of the season yesterday afternoon. 

I don't watch a ton of movies these days, but I would like to check out the apocalyptic thriller Greenland, as well as Zack Snyder's Army of the Dead. Both look promising. 

I did a few pen and ink drawings recently. I was fairly happy with both of them. I've always liked imagery of crows and ravens, so I decided to draw one. Have a tattoo appointment scheduled in October to get a raven done on my forearm.

As always, I have prints available of my artwork here. 




No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...