Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Ramping Up the Writing

I didn't write much between New Year's Eve and January 6th. Didn't write at all in the few days following the attempted coup. The news and the state of the country have been pretty much a horror show. I've been ramping up the writing the past few days. I guess, as a writer, you need to go to work, the same as any other profession. Writing also provides a distraction from things.

I'm working on the last third of The Foundation. Not sure which book will come after The Foundation. I'm debating writing a sequel to The Island, which would tie into the Nightshade World. I'm also considering writing in some series/shared world series. 

I finished up this pen and ink horror piece yesterday. You can buy prints here. 





 

No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...