Saturday, August 04, 2018

The Morning's Writing

Got three pages done on The Last Ride. I'll probably sit down again later and get in another writing session. We have a graduation party to attend later on for a friend's son. It's the third grad party this summer, and it marks the passage of time. I remember coaching these kids in soccer when they were younger. I suppose it reminds me that things move fast and I need to get going on my goals.

My youngest will be graduating high school in a few years. I hope to have created more books and more art by then. Maybe enough some day to eek out a living at this.

I have a few things in the works. I'm going to give Patreon a shot, posting exclusive content there. I'm also in the process of registering with the NYS Tax Department so I can sell art online. Going to give it a shot. I might not sell a damned thing, but it's worth a try,

I'm hoping to have The Last Ride for sale by the end of September. Also working on a horror short story that I might put up on Patreon.


No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...