Thursday, September 21, 2017

The Walking Man Hits 20K Words

I crossed the 20,000 word mark on The Walking Man. It's looking like it might end up around 30K. I'm having a blast writing the finale. This is my first horror title in a while. The next one will be horror, as well. I'll likely alternate a few horror titles with some thrillers/crime stories.

I saw IT for the second time last weekend. Loved it even more the second time around. The film captured the spirit of The Losers' Club and the kid who played Richie Tozeir killed it. The new Pennywise was creepy as hell. There were also some nice touches, like Georgie's Lego turtle, Bill's Tracker Brothers t-shirt, and the 1990 Pennywise head in the clown room. I can't wait for the second movie.

I also have a book signing coming up. More details to come.

No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...