Saturday, December 12, 2015

Portable Writing

I've taken to carrying a plastic, folding file purchased at CVS with me to work. I keep a different spot in the folder for each writing project. In the file are notebooks, story notes, pens, and a map of the United States with territories marked off. The map is for my upcoming zombie epic, Kingdom of the Dead.

Right now I'm finishing up The Gray Men trilogy. Work in earnest will begin on Kingdom of the Dead after the holidays.

Typing in pages from a Steno notebook for Gray Men #3. After this, I'll probably hit the basement and workout for a bit. Maybe play some guitar before the rest of the family starts to stir.


No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...