Thursday, October 30, 2014

Writing and Momentum

I spent about 20 minutes last night working on the latest novel. Our family worked our final game at the concession stand at my son's school. Football is officially over. I got a couple of pages churned out in that 20 minutes, and it wasn't a long session, but at least I got some writing in. It's important to  keep momentum going on a novel. My usual goal is 3-5 pages per day. Most days I hit it. Other days life keeps me from that exact number. Getting some writing in every day keeps the story fresh in my head and gets me one step closer to finishing.

No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...