Monday, October 25, 2010

Top Ten Horror

Thought I'd rattle off a list of top ten horror novels. These are novels that always stick with me. Some of them I've re-read and keep on my bookshelf for no other reason that getting rid of them would be like kicking out a friend. I'm probably leaving a ton of books out, but these are the ones that come to mind:

1.  The Shining - Stephen King

2.  It - Stephen King

3.  The Road - Cormac McCarthy

4.  Season of Passage - Christopher Pike

5. Phantoms - Dean Koontz

6. The Terror - Dan Simmons

7. Endless Night - Richard Laymon

8. Watchers -  Dean Koontz

9. Island - Richard Laymon

10.  The Stand - Stephen King

No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...