Monday, April 16, 2007

Signings

Working on some marketing and publicity for Evil Harvest. I should have some book signing dates posted soon. Reading Bryan Smith's House of Blood and liking it. Lots of mayhem. Good stuff. Also reading Dan Simmons' Hard Freeze. I especially like the Simmons book because it's set in Buffalo.

Finally saw 300 last night. I was really looking forward to it, but I have to say I found myself kind of bored. One can only watch so many Persian soldiers being impaled before it gets a little stale. I love a good bloody battle scene (Braveheart, LOTR Trilogy), but something about this movie left me cold. Stunning visuals, though.

No comments:

Saw A Quiet Place II This Weekend

Jenn and I went for lunch yesterday, then saw A Quiet Place II at the Aurora Theater. The Aurora is a great little theater. One screen, and...